The Gent’s Joint Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data The Gent’s Joint Limited collects from you, or that you provide to The Gents Joint Limited, will be processed by The Gents Joint Limited. Please read the following carefully to understand The Gents Joint Limited’s practises regarding your personal data and how it will be treated.
About The Gents Joint Limited
The Gents Joint Limited trades as Ginger Rose.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is The Gents Joint Limited, a company incorporated and registered in the United Kingdom, with company number 10280458 with registered office at 10 Oak St, Fakenham NR21 9DY
- Information The Gents Joint Limited may collect from you
The Gents Joint Limited may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.ginger-rose.co.uk (“Website”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, purchasing any The Gents Joint Limited products, posting material on the Website or requesting further services. The Gents Joint Limited may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- If you purchase any Gents Joint Limited products, The Gents Joint Limited may retain details of your delivery address, password and/or information associated with your account. The Gents Joint Limited also maintains a record of your product selections and the fulfilment of your orders.
- If you write to The Gents joint limited (by letter or email), records may be kept of that correspondence.
- If you correspond with The Gents Joint Limited by telephone, written records of that conversation may be kept by The Gents Joint Limited. The Gents Joint Limited may also record the conversation for the purposes of training and to ensure that service standards are maintained.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and details of the resources that you access may be kept on record.
- IP addresses
The Gent’s Joint Limited may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- User accounts
The Gents Joint Limited may enable you to set up an account with a username and password to access and use certain features of the Website. You agree to provide The Gents Joint Limited with accurate account information and acknowledge that you are responsible for keeping your account login information secret. The Gents Joint Limited will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement.
If your registered information is no longer correct or up to date, you can contact us in order to edit your personal information.
The Gents Joint Limited may suspend or close your account and terminate your registration at any time. This includes if you break any of your obligations set out above. The Gents Joint Limited does not have to give a reason for termination.
- Where your personal data is stored
The Gents Joint Limited may store and process any of your personal data both inside and outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Our staff may engage in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. The Gents Joint Limited will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy and cookies policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although The Gents Joint Limited will use reasonable endeavours to protect your personal data, The Gents Joint Limited does not guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website. Any transmission is at your own risk.
- How The Gents Joint Limited uses your information
The Gents Joint Limited uses information held about you in the following ways:
- To process and fulfil your orders.
- To ensure that content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or the The Gents Joint Limited products.
The Gents Joint Limited may also use information held about you to provide you with information, products or services that you request from The Gents Joint Limited or which The Gents Joint Limited assumes may interest you. This may include contacting you by email if you have consented to such communication. You may unsubscribe from future emails using the instructions provided in each message.
- Your rights
You have the right to ask The Gents Joint Limited not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by changing your account settings or by following the instructions on any marketing communications to unsubscribe from future communications. You can also contact The Gents Joint Limited’s Customer Service Team to change your marketing preferences or to stop any future marketing communications, by using following methods:
- Postal address: Ginger Rose, PO Box 1222 Kings Lynn, Norfolk PE30 9EQ
- Telephone: 01485 520964
- Email: email@example.com
At the moment, your personal information is exclusively used by The Gents Joint Limited for its internal use and to process and fulfil any orders. If any aspect of our privacy statement would change in the future, we will notify you of these changes and, in respect to the protection of your personal information, give you the option to refuse your cooperation.
- Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee in order to meet The Gents Joint Limited’s costs in providing you with details of the information The Gents Joint Limited holds about you.
- Changes to this policy
Most recent revision 17.07.23